Global Indian International School, Abu Dhabi is not an institution; it’s a community of faculties, who help students to focus equally on academics and extracurricular activities. At GIIS the well-being of students is considered a top priority, where they focus to bring out the best in each student.
Student’s Campus Life at GIIS School Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi school campus is designed to provide wellness and positive experiences to students.A wide spectrum of spaces ensures the quality of campus life for students in a multicultural, diverse school environment.
Global Indian International School (GIIS) opened Abu Dhabi campus in September 2015 which is a mix of natural surrounding and world-class modern facilities for student’s excellence
- Student’s enjoy spacious classrooms which are designed to get natural sunlight and proper ventilation throughout the day and LED lights and Fans and AC’s are used as a resource-efficient option.
- Not only that students love the natural walkable environments within and outside the campus which connect them to nature’s green and therapeutic landscapes.
- Students are safe and secure as along with traditional security guards, there are hundreds of CCTV cameras within the school premises to provide that extra layer of safety and security to students.
Facilities for Students:-
- Montessori Lab
- Kindergarten Play Area
- Indoor Temperature controlled Swimming pool
- Football Ground- Indoor and Outdoor
- Instrumental Music
- Dance Room
- Kiddies’ Pool
- Art & Craft, IT and Maths Lab
- Audio-Visual Room
- Indoor Sports
- Choir room
- Individual Practice room
- Specialised Pre-primary Classroom
- Mahatma Gandhi Centre for Universal Values
- Global Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab (STEAM and Robotics)
Extracurricular Activities (ECA) and Co-curricular Activities (CCA) at GIIS
GIIS believes in the overall development of students and therefore they have created unique 9GEMS concepts that balance all 9 categories; academics, sports, visual and performing arts, personality development, creativity and innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership, universal values and ethics, community care and skill development.
In today’s competitive world, it’s very important to shine out so the 9Gems framework helps students to develop their inherent strengths, shape their personalities and make them well-rounded citizens.
GIIS promotes various kinds of extracurricular activities for students to remain active and enjoy their school journey. These activities help in developing interest over something outside academics.
- Table tennis
Abu Dhabi Indian School Admission Process
GIIS the admission process is super simple and can be carried out at ease.
Here is the step by step guide:-
You can click on the above link-> Click on Contact us and it will redirect you to “Enquire Now Screen” and you just have to fill in the required details. Their proficient team will get in touch with you to help you with the best information on the admission process.
- Visit Campus
The best way to know about the school is to see it for yourself. Book your appointment and one of the counsellors will provide you with a personalised tour or virtual tour where you will be able to get all the answers.
- Assessments and Virtual Counselling
Assessment is an integral part of the admission process that will help students, parents and counsellor to know the level of knowledge.
- Submit Application Form
You can fill in the application form online from the above-given link. Fill in the required information and submit the documents as mentioned.
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residential Address
- Child’s Recent Passport Size Photo
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer certificate (in case you are switching from another school)
- The academic record of the previous year (in case you are switching from another school)
- Payment Of Term 1 Fees
In order to reserve your seats; Admission Fees of 1st Term and the Security Deposit are to be paid in advance.
For more information on fees, you can check the link below
Want to get in touch with a counsellor for more information or visit school refer to details given below:-
Global Indian International School (GIIS) Abu Dhabi
School Level:-Kindergarten to HighSchool
Address:– Street 12, Plot 17, Baniyas East, Abu Dhabi
Contact:- +971 56 768 7040 / 02 5079555
Email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing:- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (Sunday to Thursday) 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Saturday)