Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common problem among men that usually starts at age 40 to 50 and gets worse as men grow older. The condition can be defined as the lack of ability to get or keep an erection. Although this problem is common in men who are forty and above, it can also happen to anyone of any age. It is not a concerning issue when it happens once in a while, but when it happens too often, you probably require a medication to treat the symptoms.
Sex pills are effective ways to beat erectile dysfunction. They are designed to target these specific symptoms and are safe options, provided that you do not have any health problem that makes the use of these pills unsafe.
Before you use these medications, it is best to first find out if you have ED. To determine this, you look at the cause of the disorder. Thereafter, you simply select which medicine is best for you (based on advice from a healthcare professional) and begin treatment.
What Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction is not necessarily only caused by old age, but rather also by underlying issues that come with growing older. It can happen because of certain diseases or disorders, psychological factors, or even lifestyle choices you participate in. Among the common causes of ED are:
- Hypertension can cause the blood in the bloodstream and organs to slow down which prevents it from flowing to the penis. High blood pressure medication can also cause Erectile dysfunction.
- Type 2 Diabetes causes damage to nerves that can affect sexual organs
- Atherosclerosis is the hardening or blockage of arteries. This slows down the blood flow to the sex organs.
- Being stressed or depressed can cause the body to release hormones such as prolactin which prevents testosterone production in required quantities.
- Low self-esteem or confidence reduces the likelihood of sexual performance.
- Smoking or abusing drugs and substances: any of these can damage your blood vessels and erectile dysfunction comes due to limited blood supply to the penis
- Being overweight or not being physically active: this is because the heart is strained to due lack of inactivity thus blood supply to the sex organs is limited.
No matter the cause of erectile dysfunction, these unwanted symptoms can be managed with sex pills. When using these treatments, you can maintain a healthy sex life despite all the issues that caused it in the first place.
Different ED Medications Available
Sildenafil, also known as the branded medication, Viagra, is usually the first choice for medical professionals. It is recommended to take 50mg of Viagra a few hours before intercourse is anticipated to take place. It takes 30 to 60 minutes to work and can last about 4 hours.
Cialis, the named brand medication with tadalafil, is recommended in a dose of 10mg, but this dose can be reduced depending on the needs of the individual taking the medication. Cialis works the same as other ED medications but it lasts significantly longer.
Vardenafil is found as the brand, Levitra. It is recommended in 10 mg doses but can be recommended in dosages as high as 20 mg dose or as low as 5 mg. This all depends on the way you respond to the medication and other factors unique to you. Vardenafil should be taken an hour before sexual activity, once a day, and no more.
Things To Know Before Taking Sex Pills
Erectile dysfunction medication can be found at any local pharmacy, but not everyone is advised to take the medicine. Erectile dysfunction medications are phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5 inhibitors). They help a person maintain/ attain an erection by dilating the blood vessels, which allows for blood to enter the penis more freely. Therefore, someone who is using nitrates should not take ED medications as the combination can cause their blood pressure to drop to dangerous levels. Also, people with urinary problems are advised to not combine their medications with sex pills. Certain medications can react negatively with each other and it is advised to check potential drug interactions when coming sex pills with other medications.
Side Effects of Erectile Dysfunction Medication
Erectile dysfunction medications are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which means they are safe to take. However, all medications have side effects and these medicines are no exception.
Common side effects of sex pills are:
- Nasal congestion, cough, or flu-like symptoms
- Redness in the face or the cheeks (flushing)
- Headaches or dizziness and vision-related issues like temporary blindness, blurred vision, or double vision.
- Stomach problems such as diarrhea, pain, or vomiting
- Breathing problems
- Chest pains
- Skin problems such as a rash or an outbreak
- An erection that lasts longer than normal
Not everyone experiences these symptoms. In fact, a small percentage of people taking ED drugs actually develop adverse effects. If you do, however, get any side effects when using a sex pill; you can use simple home remedies and over-the-counter medicines to counter these effects.
Buy Sex Pills from Us Today
After reading all this information, if you are ready to place your order; simply start by adding your sex pills to your online shopping cart. Once you have done this, proceed to make payment and confirm your order. It really is that easy.
When using our pharmacy to buy medications, should you have any technical problems or difficulties completing the online buying process; we have a dedicated customer service team available to help with all your queries and concerns. Our agents are on standby around-the-clock and can be accessed through email, phone, or live chat.
Once you have completed these few steps, you can expect delivery of your sex pills within a few business days. Thereafter, begin treatment and start to re-build your sexual confidence.
Buy from us today. We have the best prices on the market and the best quality medications to offer.