IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Biodegradable Food Service Disposables Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global biodegradable food service disposables market reached a value of US$ 6.8 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the global biodegradable food service disposables market size is projected to reach a value of US$ 10 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2022-2027.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/biodegradable-food-service-disposables-market/requestsample
The market is experiencing moderate growth owing to the growing environmental concerns and shifting consumer preferences toward eco-friendly products. Moreover, governments in several countries are implementing bans on plastic products and stringent regulations to control landfills. Apart from this, food service providers and non-governmental organizations are undertaking initiatives for reducing plastic and paper waste by introducing various awareness campaigns. This, in turn, is boosting the overall usage of eco-friendly products like biodegradable food service disposables. Additionally, the easy availability of raw materials for the production of these disposables acts as another growth-inducing factor. Further, rapid urbanization, sedentary lifestyles and on-the-go food culture are anticipated to fuel the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into cups, clamshells and containers, plates, cutleries, and others. At present, cups dominate the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of the raw material, the pulp and paper segment accounts for majority of the total global market. Other major segments include biopolymers, leaves and wood.
- The market has been bifurcated on the basis of the distribution channel which includes business-to-customer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B). The business-to-customer segment has been further segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores and others. Currently, business to business exhibit dominance in the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into Middle East and Africa, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Presently, Europe represents the biggest market, holding majority of the market share.
- The profiles of the key players operating in the market have also been provided in the report along with the analysis of the competitive landscape.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global biodegradable food service disposables market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on raw material type, product type and distribution channel.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Breakup by Raw Material Type:
- Pulp and Paper
Breakup by Product Type:
- Clamshells and Containers
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- B2C (business to customer)
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Online Stores
- B2B (business to business)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://bit.ly/3u4OCXe
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800