Maximize Market Research has recently added a new research report to its large database of research studies.The research report, titled “ Global Image Sensor Market 2021 Industry Research Report,” makes a detailed analysis of the current growing market, capturing a full fledge sketch, Image Sensor market restraints and drivers, product segmentation, and minor/major territorial segments.The Image Sensor market analysis also covers the competitive outlook of the world Image Sensor market, giving the complete profiles of the main business key players. The important insights and recommendations by Image Sensor industry adepts would surely guide the market players in qualitatively re-structuring their plans, policies, strategies and avail a competitive edge in the Image Sensor business world.On the other hand, the Image Sensor market 2021 report also covers the competitive outline of the world Image Sensor market, including an overview of the main industries, followed by their business and market policies, financial overview, and recent developments in the market.
Global Image Sensor Market size is expected to reach US$ XXBn. by 2026 from US$ XXBn. in 2019, at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period.
Request For Sample Report Here: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/897
• MultiVu in May 2019 announced that they have received $7m as seed funding for the development of 3D imaging solutions using a single image sensor instead of the usual practice of two sensors. The company believes that the project will make 3D imaging solutions more affordable.
The report focuses on the image sensor market value at the top regions and countries of the world, which shows a regional development, including market size, share, revenue, and much more across the globe. The report has covered, capacity, production value, cost/profit, and supply/demand by statistical analysis.
Global Image Sensor Market Regional Insights:
APAC is a dominant market for image sensors in 2019 by XX% of market share, thanks to the growing adoption of Advanced Driver Assistant Systems (ADAS) in automobiles. In India, the government has released its plans of mandatory inclusion of ADAS systems for all the cars by 2022 along with Electronic Stability Control.
Partnerships and acquisitions along with product development and up-gradation are the key strategies of the prominent players in the image sensors market. In 2018, the market for image sensors is highly consolidated with the top 5 players accounting for the majority of the market share.
Partnerships/Mergers & Acquisitions/Developments
• In June 2020, OmniVision Technologies, Inc. strengthened its presence in the image sensor market by launching OX03C10 image sensors. These sensors offer 140 dB high-dynamic-range (HDR) and top light-emitting diode (LED) flicker mitigation performance for automotive viewing cameras.
• In May 2020, Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation, launched IMX500, which is equipped with both processing power and memory capabilities. This image sensor carries out machine learning and powers computer vision operations without using any external hardware.
The detailed SWOT analysis of these market players has also been incorporated in the Image Sensor market report to highlight the possible threats and opportunities challenged by them while running in the Image Sensor industry.
The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.
Global Image Sensor Market Scope :
Global Image Sensor Market, by Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Global Image Sensor Market Key Players
• Sony Corporation
• Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
• OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
• ON Semiconductor Corporation
• Panasonic Corporation
• Canon Inc.
• SK hynix Inc.
• PixArt Imaging Inc.
• Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
• Teledyne Technologies Limited.
• CMOSIS NV
• GalaxyCore Inc.
• Sharp Corporation
• Toshiba Corporation
• AMS AG
• Fastree3D SA
• Gpixel Inc.
• Himax Technologies, Inc.
• Pixelplus Co., Ltd.
• Prophesee S.A.
• Unispectral Ltd.
Table of Contents
- Image Sensor Market Overview: Market Segment, Market Size, Sales and Growth, Price by Type
- Global Image Sensor Market Competition by Company/Manufacturers: Market Share, Price, Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product by Company and Image Sensor Market Competitive Situation and Trends, Image Sensor Market Share of Top 5 and Top 10 Players
- Image Sensor Company Profiles and Sales Data: Company/Manufacturers Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors, Image Sensor Product Category, Application and Specification, Image Sensor Manufacturers Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin(2016-2020) and Main Business Overview
- Image Sensor Market Status and Outlook by Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa): Market Size and CAGR, Sales and Revenue, Sales Market Share by Regions
- Image Sensor Application: Image Sensor Product Segment, Sales and Market Share by Application
- Global Image Sensor Market Forecast: Sales, Revenue, Growth Rate Forecast (2021-2028) and Forecast by Regions, by Type, by Application
- Image Sensor Upstream Raw Materials
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors
- Research Findings and Conclusion
- Methodology/Research Approach
Browse Complete Image Sensor Report details with ToC and List Of Figures Here: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/image-sensor-market/897/#details
Read more About US :
Maximize Market Research (MMR) provides syndicated and custom-designed business and market research on 6,000 emerging technologies and potential opportunities within Chemical, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defence and various other industries. MMR is well-positioned to analyse forecast, estimate and predict the size of the market, along with the analysis of the competitive landscape in the industry. In addition our experts in the field can help you predict and forecast the life cycle of products disruptions, disruptive technologies, and the changes to the marketplace. This allows business leaders and decision-makers to make informed and objective decisions that aid in strategic planning over two decades to come. Maximize Market Research has been an effective partner for a variety of prominent clients like Yamaha, Sensata, Etnyre in Canada and ALCOR M&A, Microsoft, Yamaha, BASF Shell, IBM, Samsung, Apex, Unisys, Siemens, Hitachi, PWC, EY, SKF, Bayer, Cheiljedang, Atlas, Copco Alcor, LG Electronics, Tata Motors, Schneider Electronics, Kearney, Midea Thyssenkrupp, L3Harris, ITC, P&G, 3M, Tenaris, HUL, Allstate, MRF, Bridgestone, Godrej Industries, Tata Chemical etc.
Contact Us : Maximize Market Research Pvt ltd
More Report Related links: Global Liquid Nitrogen Market size was valued US$ xx Mn. in 2019 and the total revenue is expected to grow about CAGR 5.27% from 2020 to 2027, reaching nearly US$ xx Mn.