If yes, then stay on the page to get insightful facts about the airline’s cancellation policy’s terms and conditions.
Canceling flight tickets can be a hectic task and sometimes it takes forever to initiate a full refund by the airline which is very frustrating and disappointing. Every airline has its own terms and conditions regarding its ticket cancellation/refund policy. Buying TripFlex at the time of flight bookings will offer you the flexibility to change or cancel your flight tickets without any extra fee. While canceling Trip Flex flight tickets with Allegiant Airlines, make sure to cancel your reservations within 24 hours of original purchase without paying any cancellation charges and file for a full refund by visiting the airline’s official site and clicking on ‘Allegiant Airlines manage booking’ option. You will see the ‘cancel my entire trip’ link on the ‘customize your trip box’ on the page and cancel the reservation you want to reschedule.
Here are few things to know about Trip Flex and its Ticket Cancellation Policy –
- Your Allegiant Airlines Reservations with Trip Flex will allow passengers to change or cancel their itinerary once and postpone the trip without paying an additional fee in the form of a change fee of $75 per passenger each way.
- With Trip Flex, you can change the date, time, and destination with no extra charges.
- However, you will have to pay the difference in airfare, hotel and car rental fares while making new Allegiant Airlines bookings but your reservation fees will be waived by the airline.
- After updating the flight information, you can book your flight tickets one hour before the flight departure and book your hotel packages 72 hours before the flight departure.
- One time change and cancellation is permitted to you. Make sure your itinerary is non-refundable.
- Flight bookings related to special promotions, sales, and vacation travel dates may not be refundable.
- If you do not want to modify but cancel your flight ticket, refund will be initiated after 24 hours of original flight bookings.
- For passengers who haven’t purchased Trip Flex, no refund will be offered for changes or cancellations within seven days before the scheduled flight departure.
Visit the airline’s website or get in touch with customer care executives for more information about flight reservations or cancellations.