Digital advancements, connectivity, and technology are bringing fascinating opportunities for companies engaged in business-to-business (B2B) sales – all set to take industries beyond traditional limits. Especially after the rollercoaster of unprecedented COVID-19, B2B marketers have been focusing on vigorous marketing strategies and establishing inbound channels.
Dubai is the UAE’s largest city, which has become a prominent business hub for everyone. With the 4th industrial revolution, smart city adoption, and state-of-the-art infrastructure, the B2B marketplace in Dubai will sure to experience massive growth and recognition across the world.
Business Growth Opportunities in Dubai
Dubai has lately been enjoying an evolving market and growing economy. It nurtures foreign investments and business diversification, with numerous new startups being registered every year. Dubai and the Middle East are contributing best efforts to expand their markets beyond oil trade, tourism, aluminium materials, and the IT sector.
With tax-friendly policies, top-notch social and economic infrastructure, and a central location, it comes as no secret that many entrepreneurs have preferred UAE for business formation. More and more businesses have been engaging in wholesale transactions and accessibility of online marketplace. Furthermore, the ‘smart economy’ intended by the government is another sign of emerging future trends for e-commerce and tremendous growth in the B2B marketplace.
Things are Quite Different in B2B Sales
At an initial stage, almost everyone B2B enterprise will be seen bargaining with customers, driven by Internet-fuelled market transparency and globalisation. Businesses have become more customer-centric and making their sales experiences smoother and convenient.
From consumer goods to retail, wholesale food and beverages, and electronics, reliable clothing wholesale vendors are stepping ahead with refined products and services, leading to new entrants and substitutes. B2B marketers are likely to deal with the following challenges:
- More complex products/ or services to meet client’s demands
- New entrants with unconventional business models and low prices
- Great market transparency and growing customer procurement abilities
- The shift in control of buying process toward customers
When you’re ready to take your business to the next stage of development, ask yourself, what would be your next strategy to thrive. After all, there are many ways to expand your business. Here are some options to consider:
- New location – It can be anything like opening a store in a new location or shifting from brick-and-mortar to e-commerce business.
- Partner up with other businesses – Form a strategic, long-term alliance with a complementary business to expand wisely and altogether. You can merge with such companies to purchase products or acquire them.
- Diversify – You can expand your product/or service range by including some valuable additions to your selection.
- New marketplace – If you haven’t started trading or operating in Dubai, now is the right time to grow your business presence and market value. You can work with top wholesale product suppliers to increase your exposure and garner maximum revenue.
The race of innovation in the B2B marketplace has already begun and it is high time for B2B marketers to look for wholesale suppliers to increase revenue and sales productivity. There are many ways to ensure sales growth, from planning to skillset and business operations.
Don’t be too hard on yourself, just focus on trends, engage with the right B2B wholesaler for business supplies, and back up with extensive research to widen your scope of expansion. Align strategies depending on your organisation’s goals and excel in those before making the next move.