To achieve the perfect bridal look is a dream for many a woman and to get the look, there are many components that you need to consider. The first step is landing your dream dress, the right shoes, hair and makeup. Finally, there is the jewellery but most don’t want to be decked out in the same. For them, simple modern jewellery is more than enough. Here are four types of stunning engagement jewellery in terms of earrings that your guests can feast their eyes on.
- Posts – Studs don’t have to be boring or mundane, you can look for designs that revamp the classic via unexpected flair and detail. Pearls with diamond encapsulation are very elegant while a star constellation or X and O are fun as well as special.
- Huggies – Not to be confused with baby supplies brand, these styles of earrings are unfussy and effortlessly chic. They can be worn alone or stacked with small studs. Many diamond encrusted designs are available ranging from baguettes to fringe. For a bit of edge, try engagement jewellery like an oversized lone huggie that wraps the entire earlobe or a set of four so that you can layer it on.
- Drops – If you are seeking earrings that are more formal, drops are the best choice. In lieu of dated, intricate designs, go for decorative ones that are refined as well as fashion forward. Geometric silhouettes, delicate shapes or glass cutouts are beautiful choices. If you want some more glamour, try cascading sequence diamond dusters or pretty ear jackets in diamond or opal. These are splurges that you will treasure your whole life.
- Something blue – Lapis, topaz or sapphires that has been exquisitely adorned in engagement jewellery such as earrings makes it easy to find something blue. Whether you are searching for hoops, drops, studs or climbers, there always will be a blue bauble for you to carry the sentiments as you walk down the aisle.
- Threaders – These are delicate chain danglers that are ideal for brides who want lengthy earrings but are still tasteful of the ceremony. These are barely there jewels that are pull-through and are dainty and romantic. They especially look good with floaty dresses as well as a swept up hairdo.
Traditional rings can appear to be dates. However, the above list consists of traditional and moderns stylish ensemble. You can also go for other interesting shapes or stones of your choice. Diamonds are also the best option for the minimalistic bride. You can enlist the help of a jewellery designer if it confuses you farther as to whom you approach for designing your own engagement jewellery. Have a budget and work accordingly and choose your favorite one at Engagement Rings Direct if you are looking for mens rings check out new trending style on their website .