To order this detailed 380+ page report, please visit this –https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/global-psychedelic-therapeutics-market.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of psychedelic therapeutics, providing information on phase of development (commercial, clinical, preclinical, and discovery stage) of lead candidates, type of psychedelic substance, origin of psychedelic substance, target therapeutic area route of administration (intranasal, intravenous, oral, sublingual, topical and transdermal), dosing frequency (single dose, twice a week, once in two months and others). In addition, it includes information on drug developer(s), highlighting year of their establishment, company size, and location of headquarters.
- Tabulated profiles of prominent psychedelic therapeutics developers. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of various psychedelic therapeutics, based on the various relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, phase of development, current trial status, enrolled patient population and geographical distribution of trials, study design, leading industry (in terms of number of trials conducted), study focus, target therapeutic area, key geographical regions.
- An insightful analysis of clinical trial sites where the studies have been / are being conducted for evaluation of various psychedelic therapeutics, based on relevant parameters, such as type of psychedelic substance, trial phase, target therapeutic area and location of the trial.
- A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) within this domain, and detailed 2×2 matrices to assess the relative experience of key individuals who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field. It also includes a schematic world map representation (highlighting the geographical locations of eminent scientists / researchers) and an analysis evaluating the (relative) level of expertise of different KOLs, based on number of publications, number of citations, participation in clinical trials, number of affiliations and strength of professional network (based on information available on LinkedIn).
- A detailed analysis of nearly 550 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in psychedelic therapeutics projects, in the period between 2015 and 2020 (till May), including analysis based on important parameters, such as year of grant award, amount awarded, funding institute center, support period, type of grant application, purpose of grant award, grant funding mechanism, study section involved, and recipient organizations. In addition, it highlights popular psychedelic therapeutics, popular funding institute centers, prominent program officers, and popular recipient organizations.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past (2017-2020 till May), covering acquisitions and mergers, licensing agreements, product development agreements, research agreements, research and development agreements, clinical trial agreements, joint venture agreements and other relevant types of deals.
- A detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired between 2017-2020, based on parameters, such as year of merger and acquisition, type of acquisition, geographical location of the acquirer and the acquired company, and key value drivers. Moreover, it presents a schematic world map representation of the geographical distribution of this activity, highlighting inter- and intracontinental deals.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Target Disease Indication
- Anxiety and Depression
- Pain Disorder
- Sleep related Disorder
- Origin of Psychedelic Substance
- Type of Psychedelic Substance
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographies
- North America
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/global-psychedelic-therapeutics-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this domain?
- What are the key clinical conditions addressed by psychedelic therapeutics?
- Who are the key opinion leaders from renowned academic and research institutes that can assist in driving development efforts for psychedelic therapeutics?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this industry?
- Which are the most active trial sites where clinical studies focused on psychedelic therapeutics are being conducted?
- Which factors are likely to influence the evolution of this market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030
- Depressive Disorders (Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Treatment-Resistant Depression and Others): Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2019
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030
- Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Market (2nd Edition), 2020-2030: Focus on Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Technology Platforms and Therapeutics
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091