Know how to export contacts from PST without Outlook installation in the simplest way possible. A PST file is an Outlook data file which stores data items up to 2 GB. The drawback of a PST file is its flexibility and its inability to work across other platforms. A PST file works only with a few Microsoft products including Outlook. So, if you wish to use the PST contacts, you will either have to install Outlook or transform it.
Now, if you do not have a PST file installed on your system, the only method you can go about is using the software. There have been many situations where the users complain about how their PST contact files went corrupt. If that is happening with you as well, then be careful to not lose the data permanently.
To learn more, keep reading this blog where you shall find ways to export contacts from PST without Outlook installation. You can transform those contacts into many file formats that will eventually run on your desired application.
Export Contacts from PST Without Outlook Installation
PCVITA Outlook to vCard converter tool is an ideal solution that provides the features to export the contacts. Using this software, you can very well export contacts from Outlook to vCard/VCF, CSV, WAB, HTML, MSG, and many other formats. It is a very versatile utility that provides unlimited features. If due to any reason your PST contact file got damaged and you have no other way out, then use this application.
It provides some amazing features as listed below-
- Export contacts from PST without Outlook in bulk.
- Convert the corrupted, orphaned, password-protected contacts.
- It will automatically match the custom fields of your contacts.
- Provides over nine formats to export your PST contacts in.
- It maintains the folder hierarchy and preserves the attributes.
- Accepts PST file created by all MS Outlook versions.
- Securely transforms the contacts & maintains the data integrity.
Steps to Export Contacts from PST Without Outlook
- Download and install PCVITA Outlook to vCard converter tool. From the top left corner, select ‘Add PST File(s) or Folder’.
- Then, this software will quickly scan the contacts to find any form of damage in them.
- After that, you can preview all the attributes and fields of the contacts once they have been added to the tool.
- Finally, select the format in which you would like to convert your contacts. You can choose anyone out of the nine options. Then, browse a location to save this file and click on ‘Export’.
Done! This is how you can export contacts from PST without Outlook. It works well for all MS Outlook versions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. You can even add those PST files which have gone corrupt. This tool makes sure that all of the files are secure and the process takes place smoothly.
In this article, we have explained the best method available to export contacts from PST without Outlook. It is a well-known utility that is used by many professionals worldwide. It also provides you a free version to check the working for yourself. It preserves the contact photo and every other detail providing you the best of results.