QuickBooks export to Excel not working error may arise when you try to export reports as Excel workbooks from QuickBooks Desktop. However, you may get export from QuickBooks to Excel failed due to some technical reasons. QuickBooks seldom just stops responding or fails when reports are exported to Excel. A flawed or outmoded MS Excel can be one of the clear causes for this issue to happen. When the error comes, you may not be capable to continue with an ongoing assignment. This article has included the error-detail, reasons, and solution of QuickBooks export to excel, not working problem.
QuickBooks Export to Excel Not Working: Main Causes
Numerous factors may assist QuickBooks export to Excel not working issue. To fix the error, it is necessary to know the main causes of the issue. Below is the list-
- An unsupported edition of the QuickBooks that does not support export to excel feature
- You are not using the latest version of the QuickBooks Software
- It can be a partly updated QuickBooks Desktop causing the issue
- The abnormal functioning of the File registry
- A damaged MS excel software can bring ahead the error: not able to export to excel from QuickBooks
- A corrupt installation of the QuickBooks Desktop
If any of the causes predominate, you may struggle to export to Excel errors in QuickBooks Desktop.
How To Fix QuickBooks Export Report To Excel Not Working Problem?
Now that you have seen all the possible causes of the error in the QuickBooks export to Excel feature, you may now proceed with the troubleshooting solution.
Solution 1: Verify the Compatibility of Your Software with MS Excel
Upgrade the QuickBooks Desktop to the QuickBooks 2016 or later version and make sure that you have Windows 10 installed on your system. To upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop-
- Login to your QuickBooks account using the correct credentials
- After that, purchase the latest version of QuickBooks and then download it to your system
- Now, perform the setup and uninstall the existing version of the software to prevent any technical distress
- Carefully install the upgraded version of the QuickBooks software
If the QuickBooks export to Excel not responding error doesn’t get fixed with this method, try next.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks to the Latest Version
Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest maintenance release and install it on your system.
- Open the QuickBooks application on your system
- Navigate via the main menu and select “update.”
- Wait for the update process to complete
- Before you start the update process, make sure that you have a stable Internet connection
Try again to export the QuickBooks reports to Excel, and if the error continues, check if the next solution may bring luck.
Solution 3: Make utilize of confirming and Rebuild Data Utility
Confirm & Rebuild Data Utility in QuickBooks self-identifies and fixes the file data destruction and inhibits various issues to take place. Recognize how to apply QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild Data utility and then check if the export to Excel error in QuickBooks Desktop is resolved.
QuickBooks Won’t Export To Excel Error Continues!
Still querying how to export data from QuickBooks to Excel without facing difficulty. Connect our QuickBooks error support professionals and describe your export to Excel error in QuickBooks. In no time, a skilled QuickBooks expert will help you with the error resolve in a hassle-free way.
People Also Search: How to Fix QuickBooks Won’t Export to Excel Issue? Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Export to Excel Not Working Error, How to Resolve QuickBooks Unable To Export To Excel Error? Fix export to Excel issues in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Export to Excel Not Working! How to Fix?