Dropbox is a convenient tool, a cloud hosting service for sharing documents and planning many projects together. Its highlights and availability make it a significant device in a horde of circumstances – which is the reason it is perhaps the most well-known tool in the market. You don’t need to send big files or folders to people; share the Dropbox link, and you are done. Many people use this tool, but when one forgets the password, a user should know the proper method of dropbox password recovery.
Dropbox password recovery solutions:
Method 1: Dropbox password recovery using sign-in page:
- Go to dropbox.com.
- Select the Sign-in option.
- Click on Forgot Your Password?
- Enter the email address you used to create your account for Dropbox password recovery. Dropbox will send a reset link to your email.
- Open the reset link from the email and reset your password.
Method 2: Dropbox password recovery using Account Setting:
- Open the website dropbox.com and sign in.
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner.
- Go to Settings.
- Select the Security Tab.
- Click on Change password.
- Fill in the email address you used to make your account. You will receive a reset link in your email.
- Open the link sent on email for Dropbox password recovery.
Now, you can recover your Dropbox password using both ways. Both of them are very easy to go with. You can use these methods when you want to change your password and when you forget, they will work well both ways.
Here we end up with the solutions of Dropbox Password Recover and Instant Help Zilla keeps updating such solutions on the website. Next time, when you face any issue, dive into our website for the best yet easy solutions.