If you are using Outlook or have PST files, and want to know how to move Outlook PST File to PDF. Then this platform is exact for you to overcome from the how to save Outlook data file to PDF issue. In this blog, you can get a manual method, which help to save Outlook single email to PDF one by one process and an alternative solution that helps to move all Outlook data to PDF at once.
Overview of Outlook & PDF
Outlook is the most popular mail client and used by the almost user. Because it is a part of MS Office that is very helpful for every computer user. Microsoft also update Outlook time to time with new additional functionalities. Outlook supports PST file extension to store all data (inbox, draft, outbox, received items, deleted items, etc.)
On the other side, PDF approved as UNIVERSAL document file format, and used in all places to show documents. PDF is the document file format of Adobe Reader that is available at free of cost. PDF can open on multiple devices – Computer, Laptop, Desktop, Mobile, etc. & Operating Systems – Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, etc. PDF files has also user & owner, password protection facility to protect documents. It is used in all places – Offices, schools, Hospitals, governmental purpose, Collages, etc to display documents.
So there may possibility, that user may have requirement to save Outlook data file to PDF Adobe. Now users have a question that how to move Outlook PST file to PDF. For that there is a manual & an alternative solution available for moving Outlook data into PDF.
Manual Method – How to save Outlook data File to PDF Adobe Directly
If you have a PST file and want to save its few selective mails in PDF then you can go with Outlook to PDF direct migration method but for that you have to import PST file in Outlook firstly & then you can save mail in PDF –
- Install & Configure Outlook with any login id.
- Then go to open & export option from File Menu.
- Now choose open Outlook data file (.pst) option.
- Browse your saved PST file in Outlook.
- Then check your imported PST file data in Outlook.
- Select any mail, which you need to save in PDF.
- Now go to File Menu >> Print option.
- Choose the ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ option.
- After that go with print-options from Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Tick the ‘Save attached files’ option but it only works when your printer is saved as default.
- Choose your saving location and click on Ok button.
Limitations of the manual method
Before following the given manual method, you must know its limitations.
- It is very lengthy method and take lots of time.
- It can save single mail at a time so it is useful only for few mails.
- It cannot save Outlook mails to PDF with attachments, if your printer is not set as default printer.
- Sometimes, it doesn’t provide exact migration result.
- Outlook installation is required to perform it.
How to Move Outlook PST File to PDF Alternatively
To move Outlook PST File to PDF, you can also go with PCVARE PST to PDF Converter that can directly save Outlook data files PST to PDF at once and, also capable to save multiple Outlook PST files to PDF. It is simple to use and, also directly save configured Outlook data into PDF at once. It provides facility to directly save configured Outlook data & orphan PST files into PDF with all details – metadata, formatting, images, hyperlink, including attachments. It is simple to use for everyone.
Download the PST migration to PDF tool that is smart tool to move Outlook PST File to PDF documents. It provides free demo edition to move 25 emails from Outlook PST to PDF at free of cost. You can try both explained solutions at free of cost and capable to clear all doubts regarding how to save Outlook data file to PDF.