Covid times has inspired many young minds to pursue their career in the medical field. Doctors and medicinal experts have been the superheroes in the tough times of the pandemic. In India, National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET is the only gateway for admission in medical courses in India.
NEET 2021 Exam is expected to be conducted in May 2021. We are providing you with a full proof strategy to prepare for NEET 2021 in 3 months and get a good rank.
Important Preparation Tips
- Focus more on important topics as well as scoring topics– You need to understand the exam pattern first for clearing the exam. There are certain topics that are scoring and asked frequently in exams. Topics like these should be high on your priority list while revision.
- Make charts, diagrams and short notes of concepts while revising– Making charts and short notes is important for quick revision before the exam and memorizing/revising important concepts and formulas. Go through them at least once in a day.
- Attempt mock tests in the same time slot in which you will be sitting for an exam on D-day- Preparing your brain for the D-day is very important, try giving the mocks in the same time slot in which you will be giving the exam on D-day. It will make your brain habitual to work efficiently in that time slot.
- Work on the temperament and time management– It’s rightly said, getting selected depends on how you handle the exam pressure. Some students do not focus much on this aspect and end up screwing badly on the D-day. Preparing yourself for the D-day is very crucial, solving problems with speed and accuracy along with appropriate time allocation to each section comes with practice. So, make sure you attempt enough full length mocks strictly based on NEET 2021 latest pattern.
- Try avoiding social media and other distractions– Stop wasting time on social media and other outings in the last two weeks. Increase your studying hours and study with a proper schedule dividing time equally between revising topics and practice.
- Focus on Revising regularly Revision is the key to scoring good marks in the NEET 2021 Exam.
Revision is crucial because:
- Revision sharpens your question-solving ability with improved accuracy and efficiency.
- Revision helps you in understanding your weak and strong areas, on which you can further work to improve the weak areas.
- Revision is the key to success in NEET or any other competitive examination.
- Revision helps you consolidate your earlier gathered information and improve your score drastically.
- Revision is crucial for any candidate who is hoping to secure a seat in the top medical Given the ample amount of time before NEET 2021 (3 Months), you can work on the weak areas.
Memorize the Facts/Formulas: Looking at the previous trends from NEET Examination, factually based questions do occupy a good percentage of exam questions. So this is the right time to focus on them. Go through a list of discoveries and the scientists responsible for the same. Also, details such as events and conferences on climate change, red list of threatened species are also important things to focus on. Revising quickly through formulas for Physics and Chemistry can boost your confidence in the last hours exponentially.
Follow 2R’s: Resting and Relaxing is the most important aspect one should follow in the last days. Listen to your favorite music, dance if you have to but just stay stress-free. The happier you are, the better the brain functions.
“Success is the sum of all small efforts, repeated day in and day out” – Robert Collier