The Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the SSC General Duty Constable 2021 exam to recruit 25271 candidates. The last date of receipt of the application will be closed in the last week of August 2021, and the candidates will have very little time to prepare for the Exam.
Covid-19 has postponed the conduct of the SSC GD Constable exam due in the last week of July 2021. The candidates have to prepare for General Intelligence, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/Hindi on the exam day.
SSC GD CONSTABLE 2021 Exam Preparation
The SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 syllabus revolves around the basic concepts of all subjects. The candidates should have a strategy that lays a strong foundation on the basics of all subjects. This article will enlist the points that help the candidates prepare all subjects from the basic concepts.
SSC GD CONSTABLE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: General English/Hindi Preparation Strategy
The Syllabus includes English/Hindi language basics such as Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, and Verbal Ability. The candidates should take care of the following points in the last month of exam preparation:
- Read Newspapers and Magazines to enhance comprehension skills and practice reading comprehension exercises from the previous years’ solved papers. Monitor scores and time duration took to solve comprehension exercises daily until the day of the Exam.
- To improve vocabulary, daily learn twenty-five to thirty new words and their synonyms and antonyms until the day of the Exam.
- Verbal ability includes questions based on the correct usage of Grammar. The Candidates can easily understand it by practicing Parts of Speech, Articles, and Sentence Formation. Take care of questions on Spellings, spotting errors, and practice them daily to improve overall score in the Exam.
SSC GD CONSTABLE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: Elementary Mathematics Preparation Strategy
The Syllabus includes fundamental topics such as averages, decimals, fractions, measurement, time and distance, ratio and proportion, etc. The candidates in the last month before the Exam should do the following activities to keep preparation on track:
- Solve previous years’ question papers and perform calculations every day. Regular practice tends to make the mind think faster and more analytical.
- While practicing previous years’ question papers, pick up questions that require less time to solve first such as Averages, Ratios, and Proportions. This activity will help to achieve higher accuracy on exam day.
- Focus on mental mathematics to do your calculations rather than pen & paper or using a calculator.
- Ensure you are practicing for all the topics in the last month and not leaving any case unprepared. If the questions come from an unknown area of the Syllabus, it will impact the scores and confidence on the exam day.
SSC GD CONSTABLE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: General Intelligence Preparation Strategy
The Syllabus consists of fundamental topics such as Puzzles, Distance and Direction, Analogy, counting figures, and other miscellaneous issues. General Intelligence Paper assesses the logical ability of the candidate. In the last month, prepare as per the following strategy to achieve good results:
- Practice as much as you can from the previous years’ question papers and evaluate your results to list out topics that have been underprepared.
- Rank out the topics in which you are having lower accuracy and prepare these topics again. The ranking will help bridge the preparation gap and help score highly on the exam day.
- Select the topics that have been regularly repeated in the previous years’ papers and practice them to achieve higher accuracy.
SSC GD CONSTABLE 2021 Exam Preparation Strategy: General Knowledge and General Awareness Preparation Strategy
The Syllabus includes the topics such as History, Geography, Current Affairs, Books and Authors, and other various issues. Some candidates tend to score less in this section as they do not keep up with the latest news and fail to prepare well for the topic. The candidates should do the following in the last month to have the best strategy for the General Knowledge exam:
- Newspapers provide the best source for studying current affairs. The candidates should prepare notes of the latest national and international events in the last six months.
- Good Reading Habit helps in covering the General Awareness questions. The candidates should cover topics related to History, Everyday Science, etc., from books recommended for the SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam.
- Online forums are also available, which provide relevant questions and answers for preparation.
- Take online quizzes available on the educational websites to practice questions to check your preparation level.
All the Best!