Running a business is not an easy task at all nowadays, and regular accounting is a must to make it successful. QuickBooks garners respect from all over the world when it comes to the best accounting and financing software applications. QuickBooks is cost-effective and comes with some powerful features that can manage almost all accounting activities, including preparing and filing taxes, tracking incomes and expenses, etc. Even though QuickBooks is pretty advantageous to use and advanced, using it is not at all free from errors and technical glitches. In recent days, many users have reported QuickBooks printing problems with invoices. In this post, we are going to explain to you why such a printing issue arises in the first place and how you can get rid of it that too in layman’s language and step-wise manner.
Recommended to Read :- QuickBooks Error 6000 77
Dealing with QuickBooks printing problems with invoices can be pretty daunting and frustrating. However, all it requires the correct troubleshooting guidance that you can avail immediately from our QuickBooks professional team at the toll-free number 800.583.0572.
What can be the reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks printing problems with invoices?
Generally, QuickBooks printing problems with invoices arise when there are some issues with the printer setup. However, there can be other reasons also, like as follows:
- QuickBooks program file named QBprint.qbp, which is essential for QuickBooks Desktop to print invoices and transactions, is either damaged or corrupted.
What should you do to rectify QuickBooks printing problems with invoices?
Solution 1) From QuickBooks Tool Hub, run the QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool
- At first, get QuickBooks Tool Hub (188.8.131.52) of the most recent version on the computer.
Note: In case QuickBooks Tool Hub is already installed on your computer, make sure to check its version and compare it to the latest version (184.108.40.206). To check the QuickBooks Tool Hub version, open it and visit the About section. If the version of the installed QuickBooks Tool Hub is older, update it to the latest version to get the best results.
- Click on the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) and do as the instructions you see on the screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions to complete the installation of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking its icon.
- At the left panel of the window, select the Program Problems tab.
- Click on the QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool button and let the tool run.
Solution 2) Manually rename the QuickBooks program file QBprint.qbp
- On the keyboard, press the Windows and E keys simultaneously to open the File Explorer.
- Open the C: drive and navigate to the following path: ProgramData\ Intuit\ QuickBooks 20XX (XX denotes the version of QuickBooks Desktop).
- In the folder, look for the QBprint.qbp file and right-click on it.
- Select the Rename option.
- Add the word “.OLD” at the end of the file name.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and select the File menu located at the top menu bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Printer Setup option.
- From the Form Name list, choose any transaction and then click on the OK button.
If you’re unable to get rid of QuickBooks printing problems with invoices even after following both the troubleshooting solutions mentioned in the above post, then our suggestion for you is to get additional troubleshooting assistance from our QuickBooks support team at the toll-free number 800.583.0572.