Want to learn the process to verify and rebuild data in QuickBooks desktop? If yes, then this segment is what you are looking for. We have drafted this segment with an intention to provide detailed information related to verify and rebuild data in QuickBooks desktop. The QuickBooks verify and rebuild tools find the most common data issues in a company file and fixes them.
Thus, if you are facing any sort of data issues in the company file, then you can try fixing it by performing the necessary steps for verify and rebuild data in QuickBooks desktop.
In order to get a better insight, scroll down the post carefully, or you can also connect with our U.S. based team professionals. Our technically sound QuickBooks professionals will be more than happy to help you.
Steps to verify the company file data in QuickBooks desktop
Before rebuilding the company file, make use of the verify tool in QuickBooks desktop for Mac to scan the company file for errors or data damage.
- This can be done by selecting file and also the utilities tab.
- Also, select verify data, and select OK to close all windows. In case you see Your data has failed the integrity check, rebuild the file. In case there are no issues with the data, then you are done with the process.
Steps to rebuild the company file data in QuickBooks
After you have verified the data, it is time to rebuild the company file to fix any issues or data damage that’s found:
- The first step is to choose the file, and utilities tab.
- Also, go for rebuild data and click on ok tab to close all windows.
- The software will ask to make a backup before rebuilding the company file and choose ok tab. in case you don’t want to do a backup, then choose cancel to continue rebuilding the company file:
- In case you haven’t set up the backup preferences and edit as needed and hit ok tab.
- After the backup is finished, and select show in folder to locate the backup or choose Ok if you are done.
- After the rebuild process finished, choose ok tab.
Verify and rebuild data in QuickBooks desktop can be a great option to tackle out issues related to data in company file. However, if you are unable to carry out the process even after implementing the discussed steps, then you simply need expert assistance.
Feel free to contact our QuickBooks desktop technical support team using our dedicated support line i.e.1-800-761-1787, and our technically sound professionals will ensure to guide you in the best possible way.