Wishing you the best of luck in choosing the path of a yoga teacher, it is an amazing and fruitful journey you are about to begin. But before you invest in a yoga teacher training course, you have to fix if it is worthy or not. Since we have a lot of training options around us, it is difficult for us to make the right decision. You must consider various things before going for a course which will probably change your life.
If you want to get the benefits of doing yoga not only for yourself but also for others, you can go on.
Why Would You Take The Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)
If you are quite interested in the world of yoga and want to gain more knowledge from it, I always suggest doing a yoga teacher training course. Here I am elaborating some of the important reasons why yoga teacher training is worthy for you:
- Today, many people take a yoga teacher training course(YTTC) to get acquainted with yoga. It’s not necessary that you have to teach also afterward. But, it can be a very good career option for today’s health-conscious generations.
- A teacher training course is a good investment for your health and your absolute growth as a human being. You can start managing your responsibilities easier than ever after dedicating some valuable time for yourself.
- You could explore the history and philosophy of yoga. Even in this modern age, you will understand how significant it is. You could learn about the age-old Sanskrit language and the science behind these powerful asanas and practices.
- The path of yoga creates long-lasting, meaningful bonds and relationships during teacher training. Embark yourself into human society and make deep connections with your breathing, yoga teachers, and students.
- You would learn to teach a group of people through an experience of yoga teacher training and help them to attain their basic life goal. You will develop the art of speaking and use clear language, build self-confidence, stay down to earth in yourself irrespective of the outer circumstances.
- A Yoga teacher training course is likely an exquisite retreat for any learner, as you could learn so much in a short period.
- Most significantly, a yoga teacher training course will bring a total transformation in your life. The strict routine of asanas, meditations with a good understanding you will follow regularly.
- You can dive into a yoga training course, as it brings you peace and ultimate happiness. Stretch your knowledge of what you love the most and share your passion with others also.
- You start to view the world in a fully new and different way after pursuing a yoga teacher training course. Trust me, and it is a life-changing experience.
- Once you’ve completed your yoga teaching training course, you will start realizing that you have the true ability to reach your ultimate potentiality and experience the happiness found through yoga.
Why Would You Go For YTT in India?
- India is the birthplace of the age-old spiritual science, yoga, asanas, pranayama, and sages abode. In India, you can experience the same spirituality which is discussed in the Vedas. The many monasteries and ashrams have still followed · In India, the old yogis’ teaching practices. For example, a large section of the Indians practices non-violence by having a limited vegetarian diet.
- In recent times, India offers vast traditional and authentic yoga training programs, including 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh in a proper ashram setting.
- India is the most affordable country where you get vast yoga training programs and low cost of living opportunities compared to other countries. I can guarantee you that not a single country in the world can provide you all this.
What Is The Basic Duty of A Yoga Teacher?
A yoga teacher is a devoted yoga practitioner who shares his/her asanas and practices with other fellow students. Once you begin to share your learning, you will understand that teaching is a way of learning.
Where Should You Take a YTT Course From?
Suppose you want to do a course that will serve both the purpose of normal training and getting the certificate of yoga teacher training (YTT) course. In that case, you should opt for an International Yoga Alliance certified yoga school to become a qualified yoga teacher.
From Where Should The Yoga Teacher Training Be Done In India?
You will get numerous beautiful destinations suited for yoga teacher training courses in India, including Dharamsala, Goa, and Rishikesh. The sacred town of Rishikesh welcomes you with meditative devotion at the foothill of the Himalayas and the banks of the holy Ganges. The town’s biggest assets are the age-old yoga ashrams and schools, which offer authentic yoga teacher training courses recognized by International Certified Authorities.
So whenever you plan your next trip to India, include Rishikesh in your must-go destination. This place surely helps you to acquire knowledge of yoga and explore the path towards manifestation.
What is 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh?
The 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh (RYT 200) is a significant yoga course that certifies the student upon completing such training that they have completed all the required standards as claimed by the International Yoga Alliance. He will be eligible to teach at any place around the world.
A 200-hour yoga certification course will emerge you as a confident, unquestionable, and successful yoga teacher. This 200-hour yoga teacher training course is the beginning of your pathway to becoming a teacher. Not only that, since then, you will be able to start your studio. It furnishes you with comprehensive technical knowledge of yoga’s whole aspects, starting from history, asanas, meditation, and principles of yoga. You have to pass it on to the people around you.
Why Go For The 200 Hour Teacher Training Yoga?
In this course, you will learn yoga poses as well as in-depth yoga practices. You will learn how to attain the poses accurately by your constitutional abilities. You have to practice yoga for a minimum of two hours daily to understand the poses’ mechanism. You will realize your improvement in physical and mental strength. You will get to know the relationship between physiology and yoga.
Duration of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
The duration of this course of learning and practice of yoga is limited between ten to twelve weeks. So, it is better to undergo comprehensive training before commencing the 200-hour yoga training program. It will make you the master of the ancient wisdom of yoga. You will learn to adapt the different skills to get rid of the various health issues like stress, anxiety, depression, and many more.
A unique 200-hour teacher training yoga includes:
- Asana and arrangements
- Poses and class alignments
- Medication, i.e., Pranayama
- Detailed analysis of human body and mind
- A peaceful and inspiring ambiance
- Assembly of gratifying community
- Under the guidance of the best and experienced yoga teachers
- Being through a transformational journey to create new opportunities in life
How to Start As A Yoga Trainer?
Just choose a definite path of yoga you want to learn from a certified yoga school in Rishikesh. Once you have finished your training course, you will have to register as a qualified yoga trainer.
Be assured that practicing yoga in any of the Yoga Schools of Rishikesh will be a lifetime experience, which you will never forget, no matter where you are.