Interpretation: Interpretation is all about interpreting the language of the content from one language into the other language. Like interpreting Hindi language content into the Tamil language. It may seem easy to listen but the process of interpretation is not easy. Although it is not easy it has various benefits for the growth of your business. It is not a hard task to choose Interpretation services as there are many professional Interpretation Services in India.
Types Of Language Interpreting: There are 6 types of Interpretation that we are going to discuss here.
- Consecutive Interpreting: In this process, the speaker needs to stop at a fixed interval while speaking or mostly at the end of every paragraph to give the appropriate time to the interpreter to interpret that paragraph into the targeted language.
- Escort/Travel Interpreting: As it seems by the name, travel interpretation is all about interpreting the content from one language into the other on a business trip of the client. In this case, the interpreter needs to be there to interpret when the client is traveling and attending the meetings.
- Simultaneous Interpreting: If you ever heard about it and thought about what is Simultaneous Interpretation then in this type of interpretation, the interpreter listens to the sentences and interprets them into the targeted language simultaneously. In this process, the interpreter needs to memorize the words that the speaker is speaking in the source language to interpret them into the targeted language.
- Whisper Interpreting: In this type of interpretation, the speaker speaks softly to the interpreter while interpreting in the targeted language.
- Scheduled Telephone Interpreting: It is also known as OPI or Over-the-Phone Interpretation. This can be either simultaneous or consecutive. This interpretation is done by the interpreter on the phone call.
- On-Demand Phone Interpreting: This type of interpreting service is done on an immediate basis when a party calls the interpreting services and wants the services on an immediate basis. Then after the selection of the required language interpretation, the interpreter interprets the whole conversation.
This was all about what Ineterpratation is and what all the kinds of interpretation exist.