1. Follow a well rounded balanced diet such as my insulin response diet located at http://www.tbfinc.com
2. Follow a full-body exercise routine alternating with a split routine every 4 weeks. For example, full-body routine 4 weeks, split routine 4 weeks, full body routine 4 weeks, and so on.
3. Considering you don’t have stomach ulcers and you are not on blood thinners you should also take ONE TEASPOON of cold artic cod liver oil ONCE PER DAY with your evening meal.
4. Take 1000-1500mg of lecithin per day. Lecithin has been known to increase the elasticity of the skin.
5. Anything you can do to increase circulation will also help. Skin brushing techniques are very good. Do a search on the internet for skin brushing to get all the info you need. Deep massages are also good.
6. Most importantly if you are more than 75 pounds overweight DO NOT try to lose weight too fast. The more you weigh the easier it will be to lose weight on this program so ease into it slowly so you only lose about 3 pounds per week. Doing this will prevent sagging skin. If you lose weight too fast you will end up with loose skin 90% of the time.
7. Some of my clients have done weekly body wraps with great success but it can get messy. You can do this as an option but it’s really not necessary.
As an option, you can also take a supplement called collagen.
Also, instead of getting on the scale every week to measure your progress go more by how your clothes are fitting. I always tell my clients to try on the tightest pair of pants they have and then follow my program for 4 weeks and then try them on again. After 4 weeks those tight-fitting pants will be a thing of the past.
Follow all the above and you will see satisfactory results.