A mycelium grow kit can make it very easy for you to have many beautiful and tasty mushrooms without too much effort. Grow kits are fun to grow magic mushrooms as a beginner. A kit is merely mycelium originating on some sort of material, called a substrate. When you buy a grow kit for mushrooms, most of the hard work of growing the mycelium and preparing the substrate has been done for you. Doing less work to grow mushrooms outweighs the price of the kit. Grow kits come with distinct substrates and a few examples include a block of sterilized sawdust & wood chips and a bag of pasteurized straw.
How Do Mycelium Grow Kits Work?
The majority of grow kits are similar to a low-maintenance boyfriend or girlfriend. What they really need is fresh air, water, a decent location, and a little bit of patience. As the kits already contain growing mycelium, all you require is to have the right conditions for it to produce mushrooms. Typically, it involves exposing the kit to cooler temperatures for a day and letting it watered. The cold actually simulates the fall temperatures, allowing the mycelium to form mushrooms as a method of reproduction before the winter. Remember that mycelium is alive and it will not survive if it is left in the box without air or water.
What to Expect to Do with Various Substrates:-
Here is roughly what to anticipate to do with various substrates:
- Sawdust/Wood Chip Block: Dip the block in cool water and place it in the refrigerator for a day. Remove the block afterward and put it in a well-ventilated and low-light area. Mist over with water a few times a day and cover with plastic to maintain the humidity level. If you do that, the mushrooms will fruit in a few weeks or less.
- Mushroom Log: Immerse the log in cold water for a day, then place it somewhere away from the ground in a shady spot either indoors or outdoors. If you do that, the mushrooms will fruit in a few weeks or less, provided that the log is regularly soaked every few weeks.
- Loose Sterilized Sawdust: It is technically the most versatile substrate to grow mushrooms that has to be mixed with another substrate and permitted to colonize before mushrooms begin to fruit.
Remember, once the mycelium growing kit has fruited once, you should keep it watering as per directions in the instructions manual.
Why Should You Use Mycelium Grow Kits to Grow Mushrooms?
There are enough advantages of growing mushrooms with grow kits mentioned below:
- Minimal Effort: The majority of mycelium grow kits only need a good location, water, and a little bit of patience to grow mushrooms.
- Cost-Effective: A grow-kit is a cost-effective alternative to buy mushrooms, as you can grow enough mushrooms with a kit.
- Teaching: With a grow kit in your hands, you can teach kids about the fungal lifecycle.
- Safe: Growing mushrooms with a grow kit is safer than picking mushrooms from the wild.
Where Can You Buy Mushroom Grow Kits?
You can purchase mushroom grow kits at home & garden stores, natural food stores, cooking stores, feed/animal stores, and from a local mushroom grower. If you find that local stores sell poor quality grow kits that are priced-high, you should turn to the internet. You will find loads of websites on the internet selling the supplies to grow mushrooms. You should opt for the company online selling high-quality grow kits at the lowest possible price. Some of the best quality mushrooms grow kits are named below:
- Cambodian Grow Kit
- Golden Teacher Grow Kit
- Mazatapec Grow Kit
Once you search on the website of a seller selling grow kits any of the above grow kits mentioned above at discounted prices, you can trust such a seller. Do you know: Why do some sellers offer discounts for growing kits online? Because they understand that people earn money the hard way, so it’s their right to get their desired product at a price that is priced right.
What Should You Take Into Consideration While Buying Mushroom Grow Kits Online?
You should take the following things into consideration:
- The Price: Some online shops sell grow kits for very high-price. Obviously, you can’t trust them. The best grow kit seller will be selling the grow kits for a price of around $55.00 to $75.00 based on their quality.
- The Selection: The best seller of grow kits will have a variety for you so that you can easily pick the grow kit as per your desires or preferences.
- The Instructions: The best seller will be selling the mycelium growing kits having 100% mycelium, and the growing kits should come with instructions; otherwise, you should switch to another seller.
- Legality: The best seller will understand the legal status of mushrooms, including shrooms and truffles, and sell you the products that are considered 100% legal to sell throughout the countries.
- The Customer Service: You must take into account the customer service of the online seller from where you are buying your grow kits. If the seller treats you in a friendly manner, you can trust such a seller. You can also recommend such a seller of grow kits to your friends who want to feel the well-being and euphoria after consuming psychedelic mushrooms.
With 100% mycelium grow kits, you can enjoy tasty mushrooms after growing them. Grow kits usually need fresh air, a decent location, and a little bit of patience to grow mushrooms, particularly magic mushrooms. Different substrates can help you to grow mushrooms, including sawdust/woodchip block, mushroom log, and low sterilized sawdust. There are many reasons why you need growing kits to grow mushrooms mentioned below:
- You need minimum effort.
- You pay less money.
- You can teach kids.
- You can feel safe.
There are different places where you can buy grow kits, particularly online. Golden Teacher Grow Kits are very popular to grow fresh magic mushrooms and relish the euphoria at full. Lastly, buy 100% mycelium grow kits if you want to enjoy cultivating fresh mushrooms on your own.