1888 Press Release – Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces the Natron™ TP Series pad printing ink. This pad printing is an all purpose, high opacity, high gloss, Non-Toxic, ultra smooth, pad printing ink for plastics, vinyl, coated metals, wood, and paper substrates. This printing ink adheres onto over 95% of all substrates.
Ink manufacturing company, Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces an all-purpose 1- or 2 component pad printing ink for plastic, metal, wood, and paper substrates the Natron TP Series ink.
The Natron™ TP Series ink is formulated pad printing on a wide range of substrates. This solvent based ink has an exceptional adhesion on many plastic substrates such Tritan, ABS, PET, Polystyrene, pre-treated polypropylene, and PVC. In addition, this ink has good adhesion on coated metals, Paper Cardboard, and wood substrates. As a 2-component ink, the Natron™ TP series has great adhesion on hard substrates like coated plates and vinyl. With hardener, this ink passes acids, gasoline, and alkali adhesion tests.
The key features are:
• High Glossy finish,
• Fast drying—perfect for multi-color printing,
• High opacity—ideal to pad print on transparent and translucent products,
• Excellent scratch resistance,
• High definition, and ultra-smooth print-ability for both open and closed ink cup pad printing machines,
• Superior mechanical and chemical resistance to chemicals such as alcohol, acids, gasoline, and alkali.
• NT (non-toxic) and free from heavy metals—the ideal choice for food packaging, toys, industrial, and medical pad printing applications.
Like the Natron™ MG screen and pad printing ink for glass and metals, the TP series is easy to work with. The TP Series ink line comes in 21 high opacity colors, including metallic pad printing colors. Custom colors are also available within 8 hours upon request.
Like all other Natron™ printing inks lines, these inks are very competitively priced. They offer economic value, durability, and vibrant prints.
To learn more about the TP pad printing inks, please visit: https://www.bostonindustrialsolutions.com/tp-series-pad-printing-ink/