Norstrat is a leading provider of strategy development and implementation services in the Northern Hemisphere. Our consultants provide integrated solutions that deliver business, technology and investment value across the globe. Our “Northern Strategy” (Norstrat) helps clients embed strategic thinking into their DNA – helping them develop a compelling vision for the future.
What is Norstrat?
Norstrat is a global consulting firm that helps companies and organizations solve their most challenging business problems. Our team of experts offers strategic advice, marketing insights, product development services and technology solutions to help you achieve your goals.
Norstrat was founded in 2011 by a group of experienced professionals who shared an interest in helping clients build long-term relationships with their customers through innovative thinking and best practice methods.
What is the Norstrat Northern strategy?
The Norstrat Northern strategy is a strategy to promote the North American market. It is a strategy to promote the North American market.
The Norstrat Northern Strategy has been effective because it has helped to increase sales and revenue for companies that use it, including Toyota and Ford Motor Company.
History of Norstrat
Norstrat is a company that provides consulting services in the field of business growth. It was founded in 2008 by a group of experts in the field of business growth.
Norstrat aims at providing expert advice and consultancy services to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
What are the objectives of Norstrat?
The objectives of Norstrat are to:
- Provide a platform for all stakeholders in the North to unite and work towards a common goal of building a strong, dynamic and competitive northern economy.
- Be a catalyst for change, innovation and growth in the North.
What are the services Offered by Norstrat Consulting?
Norstrat Consulting is a full service consulting firm that offers services in the following areas:
- Strategy, marketing and business development
- Data analytics and reporting
Where are Norstrat expertises?
Norstrat is a global consulting firm. It has offices in different countries and offers services to clients around the world.
Norstrat’s headquarters are located in London, England, but it also has offices in Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
Business Growth Expertise:
Norstrat offers business growth expertise in the following areas:
- Business Growth Strategy: Our team of experts can help you develop a comprehensive plan to grow your business.
- Marketing Strategy: We have been helping companies identify and address their marketing challenges for over 15 years.
- Business Expansion Strategy: We know that growing a small business requires more than just one product or service; it requires an integrated approach that includes strategic planning, market research, product development and marketing communications.
- Business Transformation Strategy: Our consultants will guide you through the process from start-up to sustainable operation by providing advice on strategic planning with consideration for how your organization will operate once its current structure has been implemented into new processes and systems within existing structures (e.g., HR/payroll).
Project Management expertise:
Project Management is the art and science of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. Projects are temporary endeavors undertaken to create unique products, services or results. The project manager is responsible for the success or failure of the project.
Projects can be broken down into three basic elements: planning (when you know what you want), execution (getting it done) and monitoring (checking on your progress).
Norstrat is a leading strategy consulting firm with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Our consultants have deep expertise in each of our core areas of practice, including business growth strategies; project management for IT/Telecom/Industrial projects; as well as consulting services for companies seeking to strengthen their strategic positioning through improved marketing and sales strategies.