You face many issues while upgrading QuickBooks, one of which is QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost. You should keep in mind that upgrading is different from updating. Upgrading software requires the cooperation of network share, user-system, and server OS. On the other hand, updating software is moving the software to the latest edition. If you don’t implement the correct process of upgrading the software, you can encounter this issue. This blog will cover all the details that you may require to fix this issue.
If you still can’t figure out a solution to this issue, it’s much better that you ring the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.800.579.0391.
Reasons For Connection Error QuickBooks
To resolve any issue, you must understand its causes in-depth. Doing so can help you resolve this issue in half time and with efficiency. However, you can get lost since the reasons are many. To ease your confusion, read the points stated below:
- You are not logged in as an administrator.
- The system does not meet the minimum criteria to run the application.
- You are using a former version of QuickBooks.
Knowing these causes can help you understand the solutions better, as they are discussed in the next section.
Procedures To Resolve QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost Abort
There’s no single solution to resolve this issue. Make sure to execute the steps as per the reason for your problem. Doing such can help you resolve this issue in no time. Go through the measures given below.
Procedure 1: Verify Portable Drive
Verifying the portable drive can resolve this issue in no time. To perform the steps for it, follow the points given below:
- Insert the removable device.
- Now, disconnect and reconnect the device.
- Find QuickBooks company file on the removable drive.
- Save other files to the drive to make sure it’s working.
- The device should have enough space approximately, double the size of the company file.
If these measures don’t resolve your issue, attempt the following method given below.
Read Also – QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer
Procedure 2: Check Network
One of the simplest measures you can execute is to check the network. To do that, go through the measures given below:
- First, open and save the company file on the server to see if you have access.
- Now, create and delete the Microsoft Excel or WordPad file located in the system.
- If you’re unsuccessful in doing so, set up Windows Access Permissions for QuickBooks.
- Finally, check to see if the issue got resolved.
QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost can get resolved with the measures that are explained in this blog. Make sure to execute each step with perfection and as per the reason for your issue. Do this, and your issue shall get fixed in no time.
If you still require more professional assistance, get on a call with the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.800.579.0391.