To order this 140+ page report, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/handheld-x-ray-imaging-devices-market.html
- An overview of the current market landscape of the handheld X-ray imaging devices, providing information on the status of development (developed and under development), area of application (dental, orthopedic and others), weight of device, size of focal spot, tube voltage, type of battery used (lithium ion and lithium polymer), battery voltage, exposure time, battery efficiency and cost of the device. In addition, it presents details of the device developers, highlighting their respective year of establishment, company size, type of business model used (B2B and B2C), target market (domestic and domestic and international) and location of headquarters.
- An in-depth analysis of the contemporary market trends, presented using four schematic representations, including [A] a grid representation, illustrating the distribution of devices based on weight of the device, area of application and size of the company, [B] an insightful heat map representation, highlighting the distribution of devices on the basis of weight and cost of the device, [C] a treemap representation, featuring the distribution of handheld X-ray imaging devices based on battery efficiency and exposure time, and [D] a world map representation, highlighting the regional distribution of developer companies.
- A detailed product competitiveness analysis of handheld X-ray imaging devices, taking into consideration several relevant parameters, such as the supplier power (based on year of establishment of the developer) and key device-related specifications, including device weight, size of focal spot, type of battery, battery efficiency, minimum exposure time and product price.
- Elaborate profiles of mid-sized / large companies (based on a proprietary shortlisting criteria) that are engaged in the development of handheld X-ray imaging devices. Each profile features a brief overview of the company (with information on year of establishment, number of employees, location of headquarters and key members of the executive team), details of their respective product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of key industry players (based on a proprietary shortlisting criteria), highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands by taking into consideration several relevant aspects, such as strength of product portfolio, diversity in battery efficiency, diversity in exposure time, cost of the device and supplier power of each company.
- An insightful analysis highlighting the cost saving potential associated with the use of handheld X-ray imaging devices, based on the information from over 30 countries, taking into consideration various parameters, such as total number of radiologists, annual salary, number of X-ray scans performed and increase in efficiency by adoption of these handheld X-ray imaging devices.
- A review of the product distribution strategies adopted by different end-users and market attractiveness for handheld X-ray imaging devices across different types of end-users, including ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic imaging centers, hospitals, specialty clinics and others.
- A discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the overall handheld X-ray imaging devices market, and the key initiatives undertaken by the companies in this domain.
- An informative analysis of contemporary Google Trends in the time period between 2015 and 2020 (till October) and insights from recent news articles related to handheld X-ray imaging devices, indicating the increasing popularity of this domain
To Request Sample Page – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/handheld-x-ray-imaging-devices-market/request-sample.html
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Area of Application
- Device Class
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Other End-Users
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle-East and North Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/handheld-x-ray-imaging-devices-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading developers of handheld X-ray imaging devices?
- What are the key areas of application of handheld X-ray imaging devices?
- What is the relevance of X-rays in screening patients who are suspected to be infected with the novel coronavirus?
- What are the likely cost saving opportunities associated with the use of handheld X-ray imaging devices?
- What are the key factors influencing the adoption of handheld X-ray imaging scanners, among different end-users?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the handheld X-ray imaging devices market?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices
- Medical Device Batteries:
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market
- Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, 2020-2030
- Medical Device Batteries: Focus on Implants and Wearable Medical Devices –
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market for Infectious Diseases by Indication
+1 (415) 800 3415