To order this 350+ page report, which features 130+ figures and 190+ tables, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/rnai-therapeutics-market-2nd-edition-2019-2030/278.html
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of companies developing RNAi therapeutics, including information on phase of development (marketed, clinical, and preclinical / discovery stage) of pipeline candidates, target disease indication(s), key therapeutic areas (oncological disorders, infectious diseases, genetic disorders, ophthalmic diseases, respiratory disorders, hepatic disorders, metabolic disorders, cardiovascular disorders, dermatological disorders, and others), type of RNAi molecule (siRNA, miRNA, shRNA, sshRNA and DNA), target genes, type of delivery system used, route of administration and special drug designations (if any).
- A competitiveness analysis of key players engaged in this domain, evaluating their respective product portfolios, type of RNAi molecule, target therapeutic areas, company size and year of establishment.
- An analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies for different types of RNAi molecules. The trials were analyzed on the basis of various relevant parameters, such as registration year, current status, phase of development, type of RNAi molecule, regional distribution of clinical trials and enrolled patient population.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to RNAi therapeutics, since 2014. The analysis also highlights the key parameters associated with the patents, including information on patent type (granted patents, patent applications and others), publication year, regional applicability, CPC symbols, emerging focus areas, leading industry / non-industry players (in terms of the number of patents filed / granted), and patent valuation.
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to RNAi therapeutics, which have been established till August 2019, based on various parameters, such as the type of partnership, year of partnership, target disease indications, therapeutic area, type of RNAi molecule, financial details (wherever applicable), focus area of collaboration and most active players.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in companies engaged in this domain, between 2014-2019, including seed financing, venture capital financing, IPOs, secondary offerings, debt financing, grants and other offerings.
- An analysis of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by developers of marketed oligonucleotide therapeutics, namely Defitelio®, Exondys® and Onpattro®.
- A review of emerging technology platforms and delivery systems that are being used for targeted therapeutic delivery, featuring detailed profiles of technologies.
- Detailed profiles of drug candidates that are in the advanced stages of development (phase II/III and above), including information on their current development status, mechanism of action, route of administration, affiliated delivery technology, dosage, recent clinical trial results along with information on their respective developers.
- An elaborate discussion on the use of miRNA as a potential biomarker, along with a list of diagnostic kits that are either available in the market, or likely to be approved in the foreseen future.
The USD 9.2 billion (by 2030) financial opportunity within the RNAi therapeutics market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Key therapeutic areas
- Oncological disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Genetic disorders
- Ophthalmic disorders
- Hepatic disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Type of RNAi molecule
- Route of administration
- Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World
- Leading Players
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholder(s), according to whom RNAi therapeutics are promising domain of pharmaceutical industry. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following expert(s):
Amotz Shemi (Chief Executive Officer, Silenseed)
To request sample pages, please visit this – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/278/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the clinical conditions for which RNAi therapeutics are being developed?
- Who are the key investors in the RNAi therapeutics market?
- What kind of commercialization strategies are being adopted by RNAi therapeutics developers?
- What are the different promotional and reimbursement strategies used for RNAi therapeutics?
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to RNAi therapeutics?
- What are the various delivery / technology platforms that are being used for the development of RNAi therapeutics?
- What kind of partnership models are used by stakeholders in this industry?
- Who are the key service providers in this field of therapeutics?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Gene Therapy Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415