Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi
HP is one of the top brands manufacturing printers for years. The quality offered by the HP printers is second to none and is highly in demand. The market demand for the HP Deskjet 2652 is supremely high and hence the HP Deskjet 2652 wireless setup guide is highly needed by the owners.
It is one of the very basic requirements of every new owner. The setup guide also needs to be explained in detail yet easy to understand so that it becomes comfortable for the owners to connect it with their WiFi connection.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless setup – This solution on how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi, can help you with the entire procedure of setting up the connection between the printer and WiFi. All you will need here is an active internet connection. There are multiple ways for doing this same connection. This setup guide is going to help you in establishing the connection and will answer all your doubts regarding the setup procedure.
Guide to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup
For learning the entire procedure of setting up a connection between HP Deskjet 2652 printer and WiFi, you need to follow the given below steps carefully. We have mentioned multiple ways of doing the same thing and you need to follow only one out of the many depending upon your printer support.
HP Auto Wireless Connect Method
- The HP Auto Wireless Connect method, is a way of connecting printer to other network devices without the usage of any wires or without entering any network authentication codes or passwords.
- The HP Auto Wireless Connect method can be used by anyone for establishing the connection. You initially need to install the printer software on your computer system and then need to complete the setup procedure but don’t proceed without reading the directions carefully.
- Now, you need to choose the correct network connection type and then hit the Yes, send wireless settings to the printer option given on y
- our screen.
- Now, you can sit back and relax as the HP Auto Connect will do the rest. In case, if you are not finding the method effective or as other issues, use other techniques for setting up this connection.
HP Wireless Setup Wizard Technique
The HP Wireless Setup Wizard is the next technique that can be effectively used for connecting your HP Deskjet 2652 printer and your WiFi router.
- Firstly, run the Wireless Setup Wizard on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer’s control panel option.
- This method is workable only for the printer version that has a touchscreen control panel. Collect the network name and the required password for the same to start connecting to the wireless connection.
- Hit the Wireless icon given on the network menu.
- Now, you can see a list of networks, choose the network that you wish to connect your printer to. In case if the name of your network is not present in the list, then you will be required to type it manually.
- Type the name correctly and after the new window pops up, enter the security password that is needed for establishing the connection.
- Now, the printer has successfully established a connection with the WiFi. For cases if the connection is not successfully done, troubleshoot and then try again.
If the first two methods didn’t work for you, we have one more option that will guide you in setting up the connection between your newly brought HP Deskjet 2652 printer and WiFi. WPS is the next method that you can try your hands on.
- The WiFi Protected Setup includes two setup connection approaches.
- One of these approaches is the WPS Push Button.
- In this method, you need to be sure that both your printer as well as the router has the push button mode.
- Hit the WPS button given on your new HP printer.
- Now wait for 120 seconds or 2 minutes and then press the WPS button present on your WiFi router. This will connect the printer to the WiFi router.
We hope the above mentioned solutions or at least one of them was helpful for you and assisted you in establishing the connection between WiFi router HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
User-Friendly Manual on Wireless Setup of HP DeskJet 2542 on Windows
Among the many available companies, HP has proved itself to be one of the most reliable and efficient printer company. There is a wide range of printers that HP provides us. A computer has two operating systems Windows and Mac in which windows are the most common operating system used across the whole world.
Well to set up any printer to a device we have two methods.
- Wire Method 2. Wireless Method
In the wire method, we use USB Cables to setup the connection between the printer and the computer. Even Ethernet cables are also widely used in setting up the connection between the printer and the computer.
In the wireless method, a connection is set up between the computer and the printer through a network router.
Below I am going to teach you how to set up a network connection between HP Deskjet 2542 one via WI-FI router ( wireless network )on Windows operating system.
There are 2 main steps in setting up the HP DeskJet 2542 wireless setup between the printer and computer.
1. Installation of the Desired Drive
- You must ensure that the printer and your computer are on and connected to the required Wi-Fi router.
- The first step in the installation process is downloading the desired drive from the official website.
- Open the browser and search 123.hp.com/dj2542.
- You will now get a list of different drives available for installation based on the various available printer models and the operating systems.
- In our case, the printer model is HP deskjet 2542 and we need to install it on windows so we are going to choose the tribe which is suitable for it.
- The driver software acts as the interface between the printer and the device. You need to choose the right drive so that we can make the best use of your printer.
- There are two types of driver full-featured driver and a basic driver.
- A basic driver only provides print and scan operations for all the printer models and here you do not need to check for the version of the operating system as it automatically detects during installation.
- Whereas on the other hand, the full featured driver provides a complete guide for an easy installation process it even provides you with the instructions that are necessary for connecting the printer to the available network.
- You can even avail the option of the printer management software that helps us with the printer settings
2 . Connecting to Wireless Network
- HP Deskjet 2542 printers are provided with a Wi-Fi button on them.
- Ensure that the router’s WPS button is pressed for at least 4-5 seconds.
- Make sure that the router is connected to it connected to the printer.
- You must know the name of your connection and the WEP key or WPA passcode that is set up for its protection.
- Now on the HP printer’s control panel, you will get an option to set up.
- Click on the setup option and enter the network name if your network name is not visible on it then search it in the search bar and select your network.
- after you select your network it will ask for the passcode which is Your WEP key or WPA code.
- Further, it will ask for the printer model number so you have to type the model number of your printer which in our case is HP Deskjet 2542.
- Now you will get the option to choose between the operating systems.
- You have to choose the Windows operating system to install it on Windows you will get an option to switch operating system click on it.
Now, either you have the option to install the full driver kit or to install the basic driver kit. That is left to you but, I would recommend you to download the full driver kit as it brings to you the maximum benefits that you can gain from this printer.