Dental emergencies do not happen on your schedule. If you need to find Brooklyn dentists for an emergency tooth filling, you should be able to find one you can rely on, whether you have an emergency at night, during business hours, or on the weekend. Doctors Network makes finding an emergency dentist in Brooklyn NY quick and easy. We can help you with whatever oral health issues you’re experiencing, no matter when it occurs.Different Types of Dental Emergency
If you have any of these oral health issues, contact one of our emergency dentists such as 1st Impression Dental in Brooklyn to see if you need to be seen immediately:
- Severe tooth pain Dislodged tooth Knocked-out or avulsed tooth
- Broken tooth Sudden mouth or tooth discomfort Trauma to the mouth or jaw
- Chipped or cracked tooth Lost filling or crown Severely lacerated gums, lips, or tongue Damaged veneer
How Can You Tell You Have a Dental-related Emergency?
You do not have to have an issue that neatly fits into these categories to qualify for an emergency dental appointment. Though the definition of a serious dental emergency is a state that threatens the living tissues in your mouth, your Brooklyn emergency dentist takes every concern seriously. Every situation is different. Here are things to keep in mind:
- Blood doesn’t always signal disaster. The oral cavity contains hundreds of vessels in your lips, tongue, gums, and cheek. A small injury to the oral cavity can cause an alarming amount of bleeding, but that doesn’t always spell disaster.
- Do not suffer through the pain. If toothache is serious, it won’t disappear on its own. The toothache will continue to worsen and the problem will not resolve automatically. Do not try to muscle through the discomfort or wait for your routine dental visit to be evaluated. The longer you wait, the more likely you are to need lengthier, more invasive treatments.
- Purely cosmetic problems can usually wait. An issue with your cosmetic dentistry, like a cracked veneer, is distressing but it’s not always a problem that requires a same-day dental visit. You might be self-conscious until you get a chance to see the dentist, but knowing that the problem can wait will help mitigate your concern.
- Do not hesitate to reach out to Doctors Network. If you have an issue regarding your dental or oral health, contact your dentist. You will get peace of mind about your situation and lower your anxiety. The level of urgency may not be as you think and, if it is, you will book an emergency appointment to be seen right away.
Contact Doctors Network for Urgent Dental Repairs
Most common emergency dental procedures include wisdom tooth removals, simple tooth extraction, root canals, and white tooth fillings. The best solution of course depends on the diagnosis, and even though you are experiencing pain, in some cases it is not possible to tell what the source of the pain is until you are in the dental chair. A hot tooth could be caused by dental caries, abscess, a tooth root cyst, or even gum disease. If you wish to save your tooth and preserve your dental health, it is vital to have every oral health problem addressed ASAP.
Contact emergency dentists in Brooklyn to discuss your oral health emergency and reserve a visit. Please visit Doctors Network today to learn more.